7.07.2011

Finally!

After a week of trying to figure out in my head exactly how I wanted this blog to go over, I finally did it!


Photo: I have a few shoots coming up this week, which I am totally stoked for! I am also editing a few shoots from last week, in which I will post some images tomorrow.

Art: If you haven't hear of 16poundrabbit yet, you should probably check us out. As a member, I am so stoked for the show we have coming up involving rabbits, that weigh 16 lbs. I have a lot of work ahead of me for this show, but I can't wait!

Also, Seed of the Transformer, a 16poundrabbit side project, has a show this Saturday at the Harrisburg First Church of God (15 North 4th street Harrisburg, PA) for the Can Hunger Music Fest. Check out the facebook link for more information and to see the line up (there's a lot of great bands playing)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=231514500198665

Diggin it: This past week, I have been completely consumed by Mr. Reggie Watts. Take a peek at this clip from when he was on Conan:



He is completely hilarious and his music is out of this world, considering he does it all with his voice. Visit his site!


Final notes: The Final Burn is meant to be my last stop for the night. It isn't primarily my photo blog. It's my everything blog. From cool things I find on the internet, telling you my thoughts on love & life, and everything in between.

So subscribe, let's be friends. :-D

<3 jenny b

No comments:

Post a Comment