9.03.2011

Posing 101

I know I haven't been here for awhile, but that's okay, I have got a cure for your sadness.

Sometimes it can be difficult doing portraits. You try to bring out the personality in your subject, but other times it's quite hard when the client asks for a certain "pose".

I present you some terrible ideas (but somehow, so totally awesome)

With a Gameboy :: 


I apologize sir, but is that a gameboy advance? If you aren't playing Pokemon, I am going to be severely disappointed.



With a ladder ::

Get back to work, that ladder isn't dirty enough.



With a keyboard ::

"If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will." (Aragorn)


 
With a floppy disc ::

That disc contains all the footage from icanhascheezburger.com



With your hamburger meat ::

Finders keepers.  ;-)



In short, if you ever find yourself wondering what you could do for your portrait session, steal an idea from these guys.


<3 JB

No comments:

Post a Comment