5.05.2012

back from winter hibernation




Spring is finally here! That means it's time to crawl out of my bat cave and actually do something. 
And by doing something, I mean post some pictures that I did over the winter!


My birthday was in April, so a few friends accompanied me to the Pocono's for 4 days to celebrate. 





We ended up going to Ghost Town, USA, where I captured this sweet gem.








Earlier this year I decided to do a mini-self portrait shoot to practice my lighting skills. 
It turned into how-many-weird-faces-can-I-make kind of shoot.







And last weekend I second a shot a wedding with my bestest friend in the world, Caren.










Aside from doing weddings, I am starting to get into photographing bands, both live and portraits. 
I will post more about this later on (it's going to be an epic post, I promise!)




No comments:

Post a Comment