9.15.2012

blippity bloggity bloo

Work has been consuming me. For those who don't know, photography is my side job. My full-time job consumes about 55 hours of my week, which doesn't leave me much time for blogging. I say this in every blog, but I am just a terrible blogger. I am seriously going to make a valiant effort in blogging once a week. 


-----

Always a wedding planner, never a bridesmaid.


Along with the 50+ work week, my sister is getting married in less than 2 months. Being that I am her only sister, and I have been involved with more weddings than she has attended, I have been deemed her wedding planner/creative vision/photographer. Part of that creative vision is making her wedding bouquet. It's more or less playing with fabric and lighting it on fire. 


-----

Perseid Meteor Shower



Recently, there was supposed to be this crazy meteor shower. I stayed up until 4 in the morning to attempt to photograph these crazy meteors. The internet said there could be up to 100/hour. Too bad it was so damn cloudy, I didn't see a single one. But I did get this pretty picture of the moon/jupiter!


-----

Flash-back Fridays!


I've been going through some of my old files, and think its time to do some flash back fridays. I know today is Saturday, but I couldn't help myself. Anywho, this is Jake. He was the first senior I ever shot who requested a night time shoot. I had a team of 4 people to help-out, including his dad, who provided the fog machine and LED lights you see under the car. We took over his high-school parking lot for 3 hours one evening and made some magic happen.


-----

I have been keeping a low profile on the photography front just because I know I don't have the time, but after October, I plan on taking on Jenny Blaze Photography with the force of a category five hurricane, and stuff is gonna happen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment