6.08.2013

vacay pics & job news


About a month ago, myself, the beau and my good friends C + J jumped into my little red Hundai and traveled southwest to Natural Bridge, Va.  It was a super splendid time, got some great pictures, and relaxed. 

Day 1 - We hit up Foam Henge....it's like Stone Henge, but made outta foam. 

When we drove up the hill, there were gianorams puddles that I wasn't going to risk putting my car in, so we had to walk.



All 4 of us!


Here's my car at the top of the hill where we couldn't wade through the water.



Day 2 - The sky looked like it might start raining any second, but we took our chances and headed to the drive-thru safari park.



Camels will eat your buckets, so don't be cheap, buy 2 buckets of food and save one for after the first round of camels!




After seeing all the animals, we headed back to our cabin for some grilling and fun times by the fire.

Day 3 - Time to drive back home. But before we got home, we wanted to see some of the highs and lows of Virgina. First up was Skyline Drive.









After Skyline, we went under ground into the caverns.




This is definitely on my list of top 10 vacations I have ever taken. We will definitely be taking more trips!

---

In other news, I have started a new job. I am working for a photo printing lab in the mounting deptartment. Don't worry! I am still available for shoots!  This is just another step deeper into my photography career, and I appreciate everyone who has stood by me and helped me over the past few years! Without you, I would be nothing.

<3 Jenny B


No comments:

Post a Comment