1.02.2014

2013 Round Up

Holy Moly...I have no idea where the last half of 2013 went. So many great changes in my life during the past 6 months, which left me with not much time to shoot. But I did get a few in!




First up is Andrea and Giovanni's cute save-the-date shoot. We headed out to Long's Park, drank some wine, and had some fun in a tunnel.









___






Tina and I graduated college together, so when I found out she was preggers, I just had to set up a shoot!







___




___


Ashlyn and Darin met me in a quiet little park. The lighting was absolutely perfect, and Ashlyn was willing to do some stretchy fabric shots, which couldn't have turned out better!







___








Not too long after that shoot, little baby Wren Paisley made her appearence! I hopped on over to hang with the new mommy and sweet 11-day old Wren. Such a cutie pie. I cannot wait for her 3 month shoot!







___


I hope you had a splendid holiday season, and I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings!


<3 Jenny B






No comments:

Post a Comment